Some pertinent thoughts for today … tomorrow or when ever the heck you find time to find a use for them!
1. I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don’t hurt.
2. When I’m feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor’s noisy dog bark and wake up its owners.
3. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
4. A penny saved is a government oversight.
5. The older you grow, the tougher it is to lose weight – by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
6. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
7. He who hesitates is probably right.
8. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
9. The sole purpose of a child’s middle name is so he can…
View original post 333 more words